Friday, January 13, 2012

Stage 2 day 2

After having the car shut down overnight I drove it around this morning and was surprised how much stronger the car felt. I wonder if shutting down after I flashed the map and starting her up again helps the ECU to learn? Something I did not do last night when I initially flashed the ECU.

I am seeing 17 pounds of boost and the car really feels like it wants to go fast. Boost is coming on a lot sooner than before and I am starting to feel impressed with the new power. I also did a few quick launches from a dead stop and I can tell a big difference with the light weight pulley. The car rev's much faster allowing me to hit boost quicker all resulting in faster launch.

I will be taking a 200 miles trip tomorrow with the car which will allow me plenty of time to do a proper review.

No comments:

Post a Comment