Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cobb Lightweight Main Pulley Review


I decided to purchase and install a Cobb Lightweight Pulley for my Legacy for a couple of reasons:


1. Cheap, at only $135.00 it's not going to break the bank.
2. It does not underdrive anything, so it wont have any negative side effects.
3. It comes highly recommended for those of us with the Auto 5EAT transmission.


So with all that being said I can say that it was defiantly worth it. Without the pulley the Legacy was very slow off the line and didn't rev as quickly as I would want. Once I installed the pulley my off the line performance increased substantially. The car seemed much more willing to rev and felt much more spirited. This cheap and easy modification is a perfect match for a stage 2 upgrade in my opinion.
Link for the product is here: http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/?id=6092

No comments:

Post a Comment