Friday, January 6, 2012

Car purchased




I traded in my 2005 WRX for a 2008 Legacy GT. In stock form the Legacy GT has almost as much power as my Stage 2 WRX. The Legacy is in great condition with Leather/heated seats, power everything, sunroof and 17" wheels. The Legacy is better in almost every way, here is my list of pro/con VS the WRX.

Legacy GT Pro's


Power: in stock form it is almost as fast as a WRX stage 2. Going stage 2 on the Legacy puts it as fast or faster than a stage 2 STI.

Size: The Legacy has more legroom in the back and front and the truck is at least 3 times bigger than the WRX.

Comfort: Here the GT really shines with Leather seats and a much more put together feeling than the WRX. Also I find the seats to be more comfortable than the WRX.

Appearance: I find the GT to be a better looking car and much more of a sleeper car which I prefer. In my WRX it seemed like every kid in a Honda Civic wanted to race me which got old fast.

Legacy GT Con's

Cost: You have to pay to play and the Legacy is not cheap.

Size: This is also a Con for the Legacy, it feels much bigger than the WRX and less willing to swing into the corners hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment